Call for a parents cooperative / Κάλεσμα για συνεργατισμό γονέων
Also see our Call for Household Co-op
We are calling together parents who wish to collaborate on flexible care for their children, ages 18months+. We aim to help each other, cultivate community for our children, connect with nature, lower our costs and increase our productivity by coordinating our time and bringing in wonderful professionals as need be. We offer a space that is also the new home of the Nicosia Waldorf-Steiner education community, in Aglantzia.
– is multilingual,
– supports a combination of parenting methodologies focused on child-led play, respect, listening, and learning through art,
– supports gently and firmly set boundaries,
– doubles as co-working space for adults,
– works to provide healthy, organic, mostly vegetarian meals without processed sugar,
– is open to older children and siblings,
– is built on research and experience, and takes on best contemporary international practices.
nai at eimaste dot net
Coordinator: Chrystalleni Loizidou, 99 586369